Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Joshua's 15th Birthday

I have been away from blogging for soooooo long!  I really underestimated the time involved in moving in, settling 3 kids into school and trying to navigate around town for all the things you need once you move in to a new place ;)

I have MUCH to blog about!  But for now, I will start back with Joshua's birthday.  We had a wonderful night tonight!!!  First, I spent the morning with the principal of Eastwood Academy for the "Coffee with the Principal".  It was really informative and makes me more excited about the school and how much of a family Eastwood Academy is.   I met a neighbor of mine at the meeting this morning at Eastwood Academy.  She was really great.  A lot of the meeting was in spanish and she was great about translating for me.  The parents of Eastwood are very passionate about their kids' education.  In my opinion that is awesome.  But, back to Joshua's Birthday.  I took Joshua out to eat for lunch at Bohemeo's.  He loved the food of course and I enjoyed the time with my oldest.  ;)

Then, I picked him up from school with the rest of the family and we headed off to Sundance Cinema's downtown to watch "Hugo".  Great movie!  And, we absolutely loved Sundance!   Very clean, comfortable and just a super nice family experience.


After Sundance, we headed next door to Blue Fish Sushi.  My oldest LOVES sushi, so of course his birthday dinner MUST include sushi!  The food was amazing, the atmosphere was intriguing and the service was top notch.  They even brought Joshua a tempura fried ice cream dessert with a candle because it was his birthday.  It was the perfect ending to a nearly perfect day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment