Friday, November 4, 2011

Matthew and Lantrip Elementary


Today was school enrollment day and after we finished with Christopher at Jackson, we headed to Lantrip for Matthew.  As was the case at Jackson Middle and Eastwood Academy, we were made to feel very welcomed into the school.  We were given a tour and Matthew was walking around with a huge smile on his face the whole time.  :)  I have to say, Lantrip is absolutely the most beautiful school I have ever seen.  The grounds are amazing, the architecture of the original building is fantastic and the way they seamlessly blended the new part of the building with the older part is truly impeccable.  I am so impressed with Lantrip, not only the beauty of the school, but everyone I met there.

There is truly so much school pride in all 3 of the Eastwood schools that my children will be attending.  As a Mom, I feel so good about sending my kids to these schools!

No comments:

Post a Comment