Friday, November 4, 2011

Eastwood Park



Today was a very busy day of enrolling kids in school.  Right after we had finished up with the last enrollment, we headed to Bohemeo's in Eastwood for lunch.  Yummmm!  The food was amazing and the service was just as wonderful.  I love the coffee there, especially the Mexican Organic.  Plus, having access to wifi is a nice perk.

Just as we were finishing lunch, my husband called me and told me he wanted to come have lunch with us.  Even though we had just had lunch, we decided to meet him at Bohemeo's and while he had lunch, we would have dessert.  :)  It was one of those dessert kind of days anyway.  My husband's work place is only about 5 miles away, but he wouldn't actually be leaving work for another 1/2 an hour, so we decided to head to Eastwood Park while we waited for him.

My kids loved the park.  They were impressed with everything from the covered basketball court, baseball diamond, playground equipment, pool (although it's closed for the season) and especially the skate park.   I loved the view of downtown from the park :)  We will be living very close to the park, so I can see us spending a lot of time there together as a family.  We all really enjoy playing sports together.

Here are some pics of the park:

No comments:

Post a Comment