Thursday, October 13, 2011

Interview with Matthew about moving to Eastwood.


Matthew, how old are you?

8.

What school grade are you in?

I'm in 3rd grade.

What do you think about moving to Eastwood?

I think it'll be really fun and I'm really excited about it!

Why?

Because here the people are a lot grumpier and I hate the weather and I want to get different friends.

What do you think of the school you will be attending?

I think it looks really awesome and it sounds like it'll be way better than the school I was in.

Are you concerned with anything with regards to the move to Eastwood?

Yes it has been troubling me about the trip there and selling our house here.  And I'm worried about the fire ants.  

Do you think you will be safe in Eastwood and feel comfortable living there?

Yeah.  

Is there any other place in Houston you think would be a better place for our family?

I think that every part of Eastwood sounds good and all the other places in Texas don't sound as good as Eastwood.

Why do you think your Mom and Dad want to move to Eastwood?

Because my Dad has a good job there and the schools are really good and they like the house.

What do you think of the house we are buying?

I think it looks really good and it doesn't look too small or too big. And I like that I have my own balcony.

Matthew, do you have any other things you want to say about our move to Eastwood?

(long pause) The ride in the car to Texas will be very annoying with my brothers and my dog in the car.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment