Friday, October 14, 2011

Interview with Joshua about moving to Eastwood.


Joshua, how old are you?

I'm 14 years old.


What school grade are you in?

I'm a freshman.


What do you think about moving to Eastwood?

I think it will be a fun new experience.


Why?

Because Urbana is boring and there is nothing to do.


What do you think of the school you will be attending?

I think there will be a lot more work and it will be a lot harder.  I think it's going to be much more sophisticated than UHS (Urbana High School).


Are you concerned about anything in regards to the move to Eastwood?

Yes, I'm worried I won't do as well in school as I'm going to a more advanced school.


Do you think Eastwood will be safe for our family?

Yes.


Is there any other place in Houston that you believe would be better for our family?

Not that I know of.


Why do you think your Mom and Dad want to move to Eastwood?

Because there are good schools and my Mom doesn't like the pearly white suburbs.


Do you like the suburbs, Joshua?

The only thing I like about the suburbs is they have pools in their backyards.  But other than that, not really.


Ahhh, you wish we had a pool....right?

Yes.


What do you think of the house we are buying?

Uh... it looks really nice kinda like the one we are in now.  It's very updated for its age.


Joshua, do you have anything else you want to say about our move to Eastwood?

There better not be any fire ants in our backyard is all I have to say.

Ok, thanks Joshua!

No comments:

Post a Comment